Quality and Environment Policy Grupel S.A.
GRUPEL, a company dedicated to the energy sector, has as main objective to continuously guarantee the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System and consequently its products and services, as well as satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers, considering the environmental impact of its activities and in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
For this reason, GRUPEL with the development of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System based on the ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 management systems, commits to:
- Understand and analyze the needs and expectations of the clients guaranteeing their total satisfaction and confidence, leading to their loyalty;
- Minimize the environmental impact that results from our production activity, preventing pollution, promoting recycling and correctly managing natural resources;
- Improve employees competence through continuous training, thus enhancing the effectiveness of human resources;
- Establish control over our suppliers regarding Quality and Environment practices;
- Proactively adopt an attitude of continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System
GRUPEL's Management assumes as its duty and responsibility the promotion and maintenance of this Policy, informing all levels of the company and making it available to all interested parties.
CEO GRUPEL | Marco Santos
Soza, 29 of April 2016