The extras in a standard generator is something very usual because one of the features that most distinguishes Grupel is the capacity to adapt its products to each case, application or purpose.
With the variety of extras in a standard generator that we have available, the generators manufactured by Grupel can be customized, improved and changed according to the customer’s needs.
The genset has as purpose to fulfill the energy demand, and it can be used as the main source or an auxiliary source and thanks to that, the requests of extras are variable, because the customer demand is also variable.
In Standard Groups, some of the most commonly applied extra components include:
This component has the function to warm and maintain the water in the ideal temperature providing the cooling liquid circulation in the engine, which makes it necessary to apply in the emergency gensets or in environments with temperatures inferior to 10ºC.
- Eases the engine start-up;
- Increases de acceptance of instant load;
- Rises the durability of the engine.
As the name suggests, this component serves to do a switch between the main source (usually the grid) and the secondary source (genset), if the main source fails.
- The energy is reconnected automatically;
- Possibility to be incorporated in its own genset.
Increase the fuel tank capacity
The gensets have a dairy tank incorporated that can differ according to the canopy that is used, but there is the possibility to increase its capacity.
- More autonomy hours.
This component is applicated in the genset base and its function is to retain the liquids that can spill from the equipment.
- Avoids higher costs to build a bund in concrete;
- Eases the posterior collection of spilled liquids.
We already have predefined the sockets that we are going to apply by knowing the amperage, however, is always possible to change it if the customer requests.
- Direct and ease connection of equipment’s to the genset;
- Availability of several options of protected Amperage by the respective circuit breakers.
This is an optional characteristic that can be applied to most of our generator models in order to facilitate transport and installation.
- Easy handling.