Grupel’s Special Project to assist a Wastewater Treatment Plant (Australia)Eduarda Mota
Since we operate in more than 60 countries, on 5 continents, one of Grupel's greatest goals is to diversify our offer so that we can meet the different needs of our customers around the world.
Therefore, we work to design versatile products that respond to the requests and requirements that come from different markets. And, regardless of the complexity of the projects, we focus our efforts on creating solutions adapted to the conditions and the different contexts in which our customers find themselves.
Recently we designed and produced a Special Project (100% Grupel), which was sent to Australia to operate as backup power at a Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
The project consists of:
3 generators of 1900kVA (STP) each with MITSUBISHI engine (S16R-PTA) and STAMFORD alternator (S9H1D-B4).
- Each generator has a 1200L fuel tank with a holding tank
- The engines are equipped with Preheating Resistors with a circulation pump
- The cooling system is remote
- The generators are programmed to operate in parallel mode
- By customer's request, the controller is from COMAP
- The Voltage Transformers installed in the alternator are manufactured with integrated fuses, again by customer's request.
Our Energy is more and more prepared to match any requirement, thanks to the work we do each day and the confidence customers place in us.