Generators for special projects
One of Grupel's most distinctive features is its ability to adapt to the specific needs of each client, it comes to our range of special projects, whose keyword is undoubtedly flexibility.
With a wide variety of extras, Grupel’s Special Projects can be customized, modified and adapted according to the needs of our customers, over the years.
Therefore, we ensure an excellent capacity to develop or adapt to solutions as distinct as these:
- Supervision and Data Acquisition System (SCADA): control and communication with centralized systems (DCS)
- Human machine interface (HMI): touch screen installed on the control panel, with remote access, via Internet, from mobile devices
- Integrated circuit breakers and integrated medium voltage cells
- Integrated fuel systems
- Independent fire protection systems (PCI): detection and extinction
- Pneumatic and electric redundant starting system
- Solutions for extreme temperatures (-30ºC to 55ºC)
- Explosive atmosphere systems (ATEX)
- Large capacity fuel tanks and automatic fuel pumping systems
- Engines with optimized emissions
- Remote engine cooling systems using air exchangers
- IP54 soundproofed enclosures
- Large capacity dust filters, ‘heavy duty’ type
- Panels of industrial sockets inserted in the equipment and with easy access
Our Product Development department has a highly specialized team with extensive knowledge in the development of high-power generators for use in contexts such as power plants, cogeneration plants or for military purposes as an example.
If you are looking for a customized solution that guarantees the best quality, efficiency and technical assistance, Grupel has the answer.