context of application
Share this on
Recently we designed and produced a Special Project (100% Grupel), which was sent to Australia to operate as backup power at a Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
The project consists of:
- 3 generators of 1900kVA (STP) each with MITSUBISHI engine (S16R-PTA) and STAMFORD alternator (S9H1D-B4);
- each generator has a 1200L fuel tank with a holding tank;
- engines equipped with preheating resistors with a circulation pump;
- a remote cooling system;
- generators programmed to operate in parallel mode;
- controller from COMAP brand, by customer’s request;
- the Voltage transformers installed in the alternator are manufactured with integrated fuses, again by customer’s request.
Our Energy is more and more prepared to match any requirement, thanks to the work we do each day and the confidence customers place in us.