Get to know our 2016 in review:
- Grupel open doors event with the participation of Iberian companies;
- Grupel started using recognized level design tools: Solidworks Mechanical Professional and Solidworks Eletrical.
- We welcomed a new distributor in Saudi Arabia, the company, Mobco Group.
- We exhibited at the Middle East Electricity fair in Dubai;
- We initiated a maintenance contract with EMAE of São Tomé and Principe.
- We were present at the Expomin fair in partnership with our distributor in Chile.
- We signed the distributor agreement with Super Star Group (SSG) from Bangladesh;
- We started developing a future R&D partnership with the University of Aveiro.
- Our distributor in Peru (CPMAQ) visited us at Grupel’s production unit;
- We started the production of the 2300 III canopy with a new design and more efficient production techniques.
- We completed a project in São Tomé and Princípe.
- We premiered a new video of the Grupel production unit.
- We signed an agreement with a new distributor in Bolivia, Gerona Power;
- We increase the skills of the technical assistance team, extending the scope of the team with an engine expert.
- We launched our new website at www.grupel.eu;
- We started the production of the new 5800 canopy which is currently, the largest canopy made available by Grupel.
- We implemented a quality control process in the production line according to ISO NP EN 9001: 2008;
- We signed the distributor agreement with CETEC from Argentina;
- We set up an emergency generator set, in Qatar.
- We tested and delivered our first standard Biogas generator, prepared for cogeneration;
- We installed and started up two blackstart’s diesel generators for the “Foz Tua” hydroelectric plant, in Portugal;
- We signed the distributor agreement with Nova Sotecma from Angola;
- We have achieved environmental certification by the 14001:2004 standard.
2016 was amazing, but 2017 will be even better. We are counting on you!