The wheels and handles continue to be part of the portable generator characteristics. In this new version, it also has a voltmeter and a digital hour counter that helps in the monitoring and maintenance, because with this information it is possible to see if the generator is in perfect conditions. In addition to these characteristics, the single-phase socket now it is of 16A, giving the chance of other applications to the user.
Regarding to the generator start-up, this can be done manual or electrically. There is also the possibility of the equipment to be connected to the main grid so that, when there is a failure in the electrical supply, the generator will perform an automatic start-up, using the load transfer switch to maintain the energy in the connected equipments (this component is optional and must be required by the client).
These generators have high efficiency levels and excellent characteristics, which make them ideal for different applications and environments. For this reason, they can be used by professionals and private users. This new generator is ideal to support home basic devices, as well as other types of applications with higher capacity of electric load, as for example in the construction sector, companies and small industry units.
- Maintain the battery loaded and ready to function, by connecting it to the electrical grid or to the load transfer switch to avoid any type of malfunction;
- Activate the airlock to start-up the generator (mode without the load transfer switch);
- Every month start the generator;
- Avoid leaving fuel in the tank if the generator is not used daily;
- Always check, before using the oil level.